04 October 2009

Wishing for an Update


Lately we've been pretty good about getting pictures onto the computer during the month and then at the end of the month moving the whole folder to the external hard drive, where they're safe, then deleting everything off the camera. Its been working out great for I fear that our computer will not be with us much longer. Either one of them for that matter. Well...the other day I thought "Its not September any more, I need to finish up with that folder & move them to the other hard drive, where they're safe." And that was about the time that the screen went black. So...all of our recent pictures are being held hostage on our desktop while we use the lap top until we can get something figured out. We have some wonderful new pictures from recently that I'm excited to share so my fingers are crossed that I will still be able to!

No comments:

Post a Comment