21 January 2010

More Holiday Rewind

There are about a hundred million things I could be doing right now, but I'd rather blog.  Lucky you!  Probably because it bothers me to be so far behind...if I let it go you'd be looking at our pictures from Christmas sometime after Easter!! Everything else has still needed to be done for a while now, I promise you it will still be there waiting for me when I finish this!! Here are some more pictures from the holidays...mostly of family Christmases while we were in Illinois!


Love is what's in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen


Christmas Morning and at the Farm



Christmas at Nana & Kevin's




Christmas at Papa & Gigi's



Oh...Christmas memories!
(This is Aunt Honkey...she is special...we ♥ her!)



Christmas at Grandma's




Whheeew....That's a lot of presents!!  And a whole lot of good memories and time with our family!  I'm exhausted again just looking at all the fun we had!  Believe it or not, there were more pictures taken and even a lot of times that I didn't even take pictures because I decided to enjoy the moment rather than spend it behind the camera trying to capture it!  And this STILL doesn't mean I'm all caught up...but I'm getting there...between the loads of laundry, the gallons of paint, the running errands, etc...  The weekend is near so if I'm not back before then, hope you have a good one!




No comments:

Post a Comment