05 August 2010

Thursday Throwback




4 years ago on the first of July...
This time 4 years ago, we were newlyweds of a month. Look how happy we were and look at all that hair he had!! LOL! The mister and I just celebrated our 4th Wedding Anniversary. So much has happened in 4 years and it just doesn’t seem like its been that long but what a ride! In the last 4 years we’ve endured 4 moves, a deployment and our first baby...just to list the big stuff! That’s not including all the other ups and downs we’ve shared.  This year we spent our anniversary in Saint James, Mo.
We had a nice dinner at Sybill’s and spent the rest of the night relaxing in the jacuzzi tub of our hotel room with wine for me and a baseball game on for him.
{Sybill's}
{Ahhh...}
The next morning we made our way to Stanton, Mo and the Meramec Caverns to try out the Caveman Zipline.
There were 4 zips and 3 rope bridges, the fastest zip being 50 mph. We wanted to do a zipline tour in Hawaii while we were there for our honeymoon but it didn’t work out with our other plans, but this was a good beginner course for me. Having done some rappelling before, it wasn't quite as exciting for Adam. But now I’m ready to go bigger and better next time. (I’ve already looked and Alaska has a couple to choose from!)
I also got a bouquet of our symbolic orange lilly’s...
I can’t wait to see what year 5 brings us!!
Emily}
P.S. Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow...I love you Papabear!

No comments:

Post a Comment