20 July 2010

SO.BEHIND.

I am SO.BEHIND.PERIOD. I don't want to be and I don't like to be but I am.
I was doing so well and then July happened...
Things have been a bit  LOT crazy around here...to say the least. I was really looking forward to July being great but it has not been good to us.  Nothing we can't recover from, but not anything you plan to happen either.  More on all of it later....


On a positive note, we have had a little bit of fun stuck in between it all and I do have pictures to share. I'm working on them a little at a time and I'll get them up soon I hope as August is looking to be very busy for us!

If God brings you to it,

He will bring you through it.

Happy moments, praise God.

Difficult moments, seek God.

Quiet moments, worship God.

Painful moments, trust God.

Every moment, thank God.

No comments:

Post a Comment