28 July 2010

Fast Forward




I’ve decided that I have just too much catching up to do on sharing pictures that I’m going to fast froward and share our most recent adventures with you now, then try to do a few Thursday Throwbacks to share our pictures from May, June and the first part of July.
Last Friday we made the trip “home” to Illinois again for a little getaway and some family time. As usual, the weekend wasn’t long enough but here’s some of the fun we had...
Get Ready...
Get Set...
JUMP!
Aiden had a blast swimming with his cousins at Papa & Gigi's. He's finally old enough to follow the big boys and girls wherever they go...and he did just that! Of course I don't think his cousins minded...they love their "baby Aiden"!
On Saturday Adam and I watched the Cubs vs Cardinals game at Wrigley Field in Chicago! Back in February, it was my birthday present that I pick any game and any seats at Wrigley and we would go. I picked a great day! It was hot, too hot to even hardly drink our beer but we had great seats and best of all the Cubs won!
While we were at the game, Aiden spent some time with his friends at Monkey Joe's for Kai's 4th birthday!
On Sunday, we had Hungry Hobo(Yum!) and Aiden spent the afternoon driving around at Nana's...
Stopping only for a nap and  a bomb pop...
While the biggest boys played catch and enjoyed a couple games of basketball...
What a wonderful way to spend a weekend and we look forward to our next trip "back home" in August!

{Emily}


"Oh, Hey There! I almost didn't see you as I was busy being a viking! Thanks for stopping by...come back soon!"

No comments:

Post a Comment