06 May 2010

Taking a Break

Recently we've taken a break...
I've taken a short break from blog world, but I'm back now.
Adam got a short break from classes...but we'll be back at that again come Monday.
We also took a family break from our day-to-day...we got back on Tuesday night and it was wonderful and much needed.  (And thanks to Lindsey, the dogs got a break from us and much needed playtime with their doggie bff's!)

Adam's birthday was Monday and we spent the day as a family on Hilton Head Island, South Carolina!  Now that I've found my way back to the blog, I will be posting pictures of our 4 day East coast adventure soon.


And before I go, I thought I would share something that made me smile this afternoon!  I've recently found this amazing craft blog I am Momma, Hear me Roar.  If you're interested, check her out.  She's made some really cool shirts for her boys and I've used a couple of her ideas to make 2 (so far!) for Aiden.  I shared pictures of the ones I made, with her and she featured one of them on her blog!! How exciting for me to just be reading through her blog and come across a picture of something I made!  You can check it out here.  The shirt I made is the red one with the baseball and bats on the back.  Cheri is very creative and I enjoy getting ideas from her!  These are the shirts I've made for Aiden...


No comments:

Post a Comment