30 September 2009

Because I said so!


In January of 2008, we realized that "because I said so" would soon become a frequent statement for years to come! We had decided to let God decide when the time was right and we knew that if he brought it to us he'd bring us through it! I bought the books & magazines, we took the classes and we kept notes after every appointment! I exercised and ate healthy, we were ready! Or so we thought! One thing was for sure though, we were going to take this crazy ride together no matter the weather!


2 comments:

  1. Im so glad you started a blog. Hope u and the boys are doing well. I am on my way home from North Carolina right now. Stopped at a hotel. Lots of driving. My grandfather passed away the day I was leaving to go home so instead I drove straight to NC. We will beable to keep in touch much easier this way. Very exciting. Take care Ashley and Braylon

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's thanks to you I started it! After looking at yours I decided we needed one too! Now I just have to figure out how to get creative with it! I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather, but I'm so glad for you that you were able to be down there with your family. I can't wait to see a new blog or two that I'm sure you'll post from Jeremy's leave!!

    ReplyDelete