13 March 2011

Life: Unedited


All of these photos were taken recently and came straight out of the camera this way. No editing has been done to them!  If nothing else yet, Alaska has been a  beautiful place to see.
I've seen many pictures of Alaska and have been in awe of the beauty they posses but there is nothing like seeing it in person. I was also able to see the aurora borealis or the northern lights for the first time the other night as well. However, I was unable to get even a decent picture of them. Absolutely amazing! I never thought I would call a place like this home!


{Emily} 

1 comment:

  1. Next photog. lesson when I come visit will be in white balance and the crazy fun things you can do when you break the rules with it. With all that snow you are going to have some fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete